WHAT IS KIDNEY?

Kidney is the most precious organ of our body.ALLAH gives us two Kidneys to filter blood and helps us to separate wastes such as urea,amonium,creatinine and excess of water from our body in the form of urine.The kidneys receives impure blood from renal artries and sends wastes to ureter and pure blood to the body through renal veins.Each Kidney contains 1 million nephrons to filter waste.Kidneys are located in the back of abdomin and each Kidney connected through spinal cord.Kidney also maintains the balance of electrolytes,controls the blood pressure and stimulates the production of red blood cells in our body.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know dr.adeeb rizvi is one of the best doctor of kidney transplant in pakistan but sorry to say that he dont have a heart because my father is a kidney patient from 2years we have tried so many times to gave my kidney to my father even my relatives tried alot but he didn't accept us what can we do now? leave my father like this? doctor this is my request for you please dont do this try to feel the pain of yur patients please God bless you!!

admin said...

I feel very sad about your father.
Can you tell me what is the reason behind it?

Unknown said...

Assalamu alikum, we have a patient with kidney failure problem admitted in Jinnah hospital Karachi, he needs kidney transplant.
All his close relatives came forward to donate their kidney for him, unfortunately they were all rejected by the doctors.
Now we need find the kidney and pay for that, please if you can help us, contact us as soon as possible, our patient is in Jinnah hospital Karachi.

admin said...

Walekum Assalam plz contact me at kidneystransplant@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Sir, My sis is 23 years old and she has a renal failure problem since 1 year. now she is in the process of dialysis. Her blood group is O+ and we all have the B+ blood group. We want to transplant her so that she could get the opportunity of better living. Please help us in this regard.Hope to get positive reply as soon as possible because she is in great pain.
Thanks

admin said...

Kindly contact me at kidneystransplant@yahoo.com

faizan butt said...

hi. admin my name is Faizan Butt. I wantto talk to you please contact me. its urgent. please !!! i'll be grateful to you.
sweethunny797@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes